Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day Seven - Finishing Well

I did it!

Breakfast was the last of my Raisin Bran and a fried egg sandwich, on a Kaiser roll.

Lunch was the second of my stuffed chicken thighs, from Friday night, the last bit of my potato soup from last night, and a baked potato.

Last night, as I was thinking about tonight's finishing meal, I asked Irene if I sprayed the bottom of a crock pot with PAM, cut up potatoes, and put chicken thighs on top of that, it the PAM would keep the potatoes from sticking/burning, and if the chicken thighs, as they cooked, would provide juices to make the potatoes moist.

Irene gave some thought to the idea and did her own variation on it, and so I finished with baked thighs, potatoes and succotash.

Tomorrow, I'll take stock on what I have left over, and share some of my thought about the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment