Friday, September 20, 2013

Day Four Update

Forgot to post this last night, so here goes:

For breakfast, I had a breakfast burrito (scrambled egg, a little chili and some cheese) and fried potato. I thought the burrito was a little creative, so I give myself points for that.

Lunch was a chicken sandwich and bouillon; the chicken was the left-over thigh from the night before.

Finally, supper was one of my favorite peasant meals. For me, a baked potato with chili and cheese is fine dining, so Irene baked two small potatoes and covered them with chili, and crumbled cheese over the top.

As to my cheese, I finally realized a couple of months ago that, while I do like most kinds of cheeses, my favorite is Extra Sharp Cheddar. I love the sharp flavor it add to my favorite foods, and it crumbles easily for toppings.

No comments:

Post a Comment